Keepall XS

Ye
I have the first city keepall with patch one — so I am thinking should I get Xia this time - as man not sure XX looks too lady on me- due to the small size- I like seal noir as trunk — but I have several sling bags already— hard decision this time— do you think this leather getting scratches easily? Thanks
I don’t think this Seal Keepall xs will looks too lady as the design itself looks cool and manly . I don’t think the leather would not get scratch easily, it looks rubbery.

Did you order through SA!? I assume city keepall also available through SA even though not on web?
My superhero CS placed order for me after I WhatsApp him the SKU, it was done long before the launching, and I paid for it on April 26 when he told me stock is available for me, therefore I got the first and only piece that came to my country .
Good luck in deciding!

My superhero CS placed order for me after I WhatsApp him the SKU, it was done long before the launching, and I paid for it on April 26 when he told me stock is available for me, therefore I got the first and only piece that came to my country .
Good luck in deciding!
Yes super CS IS IMPORTANT - I have one too—- he is waiting for my decision — I just can’t make this decision— why people don’t order sling trunk? Maybe ladies just find the trunk sling too manly I guess

Reactions: 23adeline
Good luck in deciding!
There was only one piece in the whole of Malaysia? Wow. Congrats on a khaki unicorn then :smile:

These are so pretty, can’t wait for mine to arrive! (Ink color)
Can you give me an idea of what fits inside? Would a zcp, phone, glasses & lippie fit? Also concerned about the strap drop being too long. Could a short strap be ordered?
All the items that you mentioned would fits in, I read some tpfers mentioned it fits more than Nano speedy. The strap is adjustable, I’m 5’7 (170cm) and I’m using it at the middle length , it can be adjusted about 6cm longer or shorter .
These are my items today D32DAB2C-CD25-4AED-822D-D5453E685024.jpegD2DDAB5A-6695-4BF0-AB2E-7EA047B3C2EC.jpegDF2344B4-5CA6-42BB-9B85-89B515AACF1C.jpeg

Thanks !
At the moment only one piece, but I’m sure more stocks would come in . In fact, I always gotten the first piece in my country including the Watercolor keepall xs ;)
I love how you manage to get first dibs on the items! That's how it should be instead of us having to stalk the site and all that, but of course the privilege is only reserved for a select few!

All the items that you mentioned would fits in, I read some tpfers mentioned it fits more than Nano speedy. The strap is adjustable, I’m 5’7 (170cm) and I’m using it at the middle length , it can be adjusted about 6cm longer or shorter .
These are my items today View attachment 5073752View attachment 5073754View attachment 5073753
I love the chain you added! Where did you find that? And is the best way to get one of these beauties is to try to preorder? I keep stalking the site with no luck... and worse, I do not live near a store.

I love the chain you added! Where did you find that? And is the best way to get one of these beauties is to try to preorder? I keep stalking the site with no luck... and worse, I do not live near a store.
The chain I bought from one of our local online shopping platform quite some time ago, it came with gold O rings, I changed them to gun metal O rings.
The best way to get items that we want is to come here often, :biggrin::love:browse the future launching items that TPFERS posted here, get the SKU or pictures,then contact CS or CA to inform them the items that we want. I‘m lucky that a super efficient CS offered to take care of my account lately, he is my superhero CS, he could get everything that I wanted so far. And because he placed orders for me before launching, I could get the items.
Maybe you should call the CS there to ask stock availability besides stalking the website. I’m sure there will be more stocks available.
Good luck! :flowers:

Reactions: jlitton