Keepall XS

trunkdevil

Jun 1, 2019
The Nano Keepall debuted during the men’s SS21 show. One of the few things I personally liked- I’ll say no more. It appears to be similar to the Nano Speedy in terms of size, however the Keepall comes with detachable straps!

What’s your thoughts on the baby Keepall? Love it? Hate it? Hope it becomes a “staple” in future shows?

ps I’ve heard the monkey is removable..:giggle:

A344731F-0B9D-4ECF-92AB-28EBBB50C0D3.jpeg

AC157DF1-345D-44CA-8E97-7167E1C95968.jpeg

84A132DE-DCCD-4BBB-AD03-93C3E59AD366.jpeg

Super cute! Why don't they show pics with the strap? I bet it will cause a frenzy like the nano speedy because it doesn't have vachetta. I might consider it depending on the price and I have a nano speedy.

Reactions: MooMooVT
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I love the detachable straps, I love that the leather goes around the bag from the handles like the full sized Keepall. I love the black leather, and I love the orange zipper.

That all said, not sure that I would buy one. I have lots of mini bags and I have a Speedy 35 DE on my radar instead. But we'll see.

Yayy glad you made a post of the mini keepalls, I AM OBSESSED WITH THEM I saw them on insta and messaged my SA right after, she still hasn’t received the life line of this collection yet since they still have the Tokyo show left.

I did msg an SA from hong kong and she said it’s available for preorder (only today and tomorrow) and told me there’s a 50% down payment. I’m guessing the price range (for the man with straw hat that is) to be around $4500-$5000 or more? I’m not sure how trustworthy that is, but if that’s the case then it’s craaaaazy expensive for the mini keepall. (Don’t come for me if I’m wrong, just sharing what I know)

Yayy glad you made a post of the mini keepalls, I AM OBSESSED WITH THEM I saw them on insta and messaged my SA right after, she still hasn’t received the life line of this collection yet since they still have the Tokyo show left.

I did msg an SA from hong kong and she said it’s available for preorder (only today and tomorrow) and told me there’s a 50% down payment. I’m guessing the price range (for the man with straw hat that is) to be around $4500-$5000 or more? I’m not sure how trustworthy that is, but if that’s the case then it’s craaaaazy expensive for the mini keepall. (Don’t come for me if I’m wrong, just sharing what I know)

thanks for sharing! i thought it was pretty cute. but $4-5k USD? That is insane! Hope its not true!