Keepall XS / Nano

jlitton

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
The chain I bought from one of our local online shopping platform quite some time ago, it came with gold O rings, I changed them to gun metal O rings.
The best way to get items that we want is to come here often, :biggrin::love:browse the future launching items that TPFERS posted here, get the SKU or pictures,then contact CS or CA to inform them the items that we want. I‘m lucky that a super efficient CS offered to take care of my account lately, he is my superhero CS, he could get everything that I wanted so far. And because he placed orders for me before launching, I could get the items.
Maybe you should call the CS there to ask stock availability besides stalking the website. I’m sure there will be more stocks available.
Good luck! :flowers:
Thank you for the info! Hopefully I will be twinning you soon!

• Love
Reactions: 23adeline

reyrey

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
Australia

23adeline

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
do you think your xs will show the tears / bended marks on the leather itself like this bag in the store shows? the edge and centre area? seems not easy to avoid ? any thoughts?
my xs is normally quite fully packed, so the bending would not happen. I know it happened to my keepall 45 when I carry it with shoulder strap, it’s because keepall 45 is too big. If you pack your city keepall properly, you probably could minimise the bending.

Reactions: lifecity

lifecity

Feb 7, 2021
my xs is normally quite fully packed, so the bending would not happen. I know it happened to my keepall 45 when I carry it with shoulder strap, it’s because keepall 45 is too big. If you pack your city keepall properly, you probably could minimise the bending.
Thank you for your inputs! I think I will order XS since I don't have the color nor the size of bag.. still on the fence of sling trunk..

Reactions: 23adeline