keepall vs. carryall

1. im a guy and concidering buying one of these bags, it is to be an everday bag but needs to be roomy therefore i dont like the bussiness mens bags they have. but it is to be an everyday for uni (when i go to uni lol) the prices are almost the same but the carryall doesnot come with a shoulder strap so im looking at $400 just for that. anyway what do you think?

p.s. :amuse: i'm going shopping now so i'll reply in a few hours i'm not snobbing ya'll

2. Carryall is nice for men- like a guy's speedy 40. I personally think that the keepall has a more classic shape, but I admit that I love the carryall's "freshness" and its current rarity. The carryall in Tobago is nice, espcially in the navy color on Vuitton.com.

3. I vote for the carryall in tobago .. I saw the navy one last week at LV here and it is stunning:love:

4. I'd definitely vote for a carryall, but it is rather large. In any case, always best to see them in person to get a "feel" for them ! :biggrin:

5. cool thanks guys, i was leaning towards the carryall cos it represents my fashion, classical with a reinvented/modern twist, and it is less luggage-y rather everyday to suit its purpose. i agree with u ayla i really need to visit the shop and get a feel of it in real life

6. btw i have seen the broadway (because it was my second option) it isnt large enough, like you i assumed it was decent sized but the front 2 pockets really make its shape and it is also sectioned into areas for a bussines like format i.e. a separate area for laptop, newspaper, documents etc. im a messy boy and need a big bag to chuck all my stuff in and now that i think about it i have a prada bag somewhere that had ver similar shap to the broadway but thanks for the suggestion

7. oooh yeah, now that i look at the broadway again, you can see the pockets on front add a lot of not very usuable space. :smile: plus it says it fits files, notebooks and small electronics, which makes it sound not very big.

the carryall is a nice size then probably for what you're looking for (except it has no strap...which is why i said keepall....i need a shoulder strap for bookbags). i looked at it last weekend as a travel bag...too small for my needs, but probably perfect for yours.

ayla is right. try them on. one always speaks to you more than another. :smile: good luck.

what'd you get on your shopping trip?

8. oh my shopping trip, it was for gorceries not a heap of fun lol but i did buy a cute coat for church tonight (i'm greek and my religon prcatices its easter at a different time) so at least i got something decent from the trip.
    yeah true about the shoulder strap sometimes i need to be handsfree, although you can get a detachable one for the carryall as i mentioned earlier it would attach on either side of the handles not nearly as secure or comefortable as either end like the keepall

9. I would love to get the Broadway as the school bag... I'm tired of my Abbesses... :suspiciou I would also like to use it as a laptop case? My laptop is 14.25 inches... so yeah. It'll fit? The advantage for the Broadway is the strap... I would personally get the Broadway because of that... Dunno. :P hope that helps?

10. thanks for your opinion, im going to be studying fashion so no need for a laptop...yet. but, yeah broadway is out of the equation for now unless if i win the lottery of something

11. I vote for a carryall in tobago, one in red. It's rare seeing guys carrying a red bag. It's either black, white or brown for most guys.

12. I'm in love with the carryall in red Epi (or blue) :love: but I think it's a little small for me as a travel bag.
    My SA told me that they'll produce the keepall in Damier, so I'm patiently waiting... I think it's gonna be better for me 'cause it has more room for all the useless stuff I always end up packing :lol:
    But I have to admit that the carryall is absolutely gorgeous :love: and usually men are less complicated than us when packing, so I vote for the carryall!!

13. Did they made this Carryall in the Epi line too ????:huh: cant find the picture at LV website :wacko:

14. MEA CULPA!!! :shame: :shame: Should put my glasses when in LV shop!! It's not epi, you're right!!! It's the Tobago line... sorry!!!!!!! (it looks great too in red & blue!!) :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice