Keepall to the gym?

Do you use your Keepall bag to the gym? Aren't you afraid to keep your bag in a dirty locker?

Yep...use it at the gym, and nope, not afraid to use it at all...I have the Damier Cobalt and I stuff it in the locker and don't worry a thing about it. It was made well and holds up like a champ. I wipe it down on occasion to keep it clean and I make sure the locker I'm putting it in isn't trashed, but I'm not the kind of woman who admires her bags from a far. I use the heck out of them and I expect to get my money's worth.

Love my keepall...we've had a lot of rain these past two months and its gotten really wet several times, but you would never know it if I didn't mention it. It just keeps looking amazing.

Yep...use it at the gym, and nope, not afraid to use it at all...I have the Damier Cobalt and I stuff it in the locker and don't worry a thing about it. It was made well and holds up like a champ. I wipe it down on occasion to keep it clean and I make sure the locker I'm putting it in isn't trashed, but I'm not the kind of woman who admires her bags from a far. I use the heck out of them and I expect to get my money's worth.

Love my keepall...we've had a lot of rain these past two months and its gotten really wet several times, but you would never know it if I didn't mention it. It just keeps looking amazing.

That's how I use my Carryall as well.

I use my keepall as gym bag and flight carry on bag. I don't care dirty locker since I even put it on the ground in custom during transit. I expect what I pay can stay strong in locker and on the ground.

I envy your attitude!