Keepall to the gym?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you use your Keepall bag to the gym? Aren't you afraid to keep your bag in a dirty locker?

2. Yep...use it at the gym, and nope, not afraid to use it at all...I have the Damier Cobalt and I stuff it in the locker and don't worry a thing about it. It was made well and holds up like a champ. I wipe it down on occasion to keep it clean and I make sure the locker I'm putting it in isn't trashed, but I'm not the kind of woman who admires her bags from a far. I use the heck out of them and I expect to get my money's worth.

Love my keepall...we've had a lot of rain these past two months and its gotten really wet several times, but you would never know it if I didn't mention it. It just keeps looking amazing.

3. That's how I use my Carryall as well.

4. I guess anger to a gym where this cleaning every now and change the towels.

5. I use my keepall as gym bag and flight carry on bag. I don't care dirty locker since I even put it on the ground in custom during transit. I expect what I pay can stay strong in locker and on the ground.

6. :tup:

7. I envy your attitude!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice