Keepall to the gym?

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012
Do you use your Keepall bag to the gym? Aren't you afraid to keep your bag in a dirty locker?

meg_in_blue

May 5, 2013
Head in the Clouds/California!
Do you use your Keepall bag to the gym? Aren't you afraid to keep your bag in a dirty locker?
Yep...use it at the gym, and nope, not afraid to use it at all...I have the Damier Cobalt and I stuff it in the locker and don't worry a thing about it. It was made well and holds up like a champ. I wipe it down on occasion to keep it clean and I make sure the locker I'm putting it in isn't trashed, but I'm not the kind of woman who admires her bags from a far. I use the heck out of them and I expect to get my money's worth.

Love my keepall...we've had a lot of rain these past two months and its gotten really wet several times, but you would never know it if I didn't mention it. It just keeps looking amazing.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Yep...use it at the gym, and nope, not afraid to use it at all...I have the Damier Cobalt and I stuff it in the locker and don't worry a thing about it. It was made well and holds up like a champ. I wipe it down on occasion to keep it clean and I make sure the locker I'm putting it in isn't trashed, but I'm not the kind of woman who admires her bags from a far. I use the heck out of them and I expect to get my money's worth.

Love my keepall...we've had a lot of rain these past two months and its gotten really wet several times, but you would never know it if I didn't mention it. It just keeps looking amazing.
That's how I use my Carryall as well.

Aug 4, 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
I use my keepall as gym bag and flight carry on bag. I don't care dirty locker since I even put it on the ground in custom during transit. I expect what I pay can stay strong in locker and on the ground.

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012

I envy your attitude!