Keepall questions

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
Just curious... I have some travel coming up and would like to get a Keepall. What sizes do you love and find perfect?? And does anyone know which is the largest one that meets carry-on limits?

55 is the largest that you're allowed to carry on but for me, the 50 is the perfect size. Make sure you get one with a strap as it gets super heavy if it's fully packed!

Right on Kenzo89. The 50 is perfect for carry-on. Sometimes, it also depends on the airline you're flying. I flew Delta to Myrtle Beach and they allowed me to carry-on my Keepall 60. Please please please do get the one with a strap as it can get heavy when filled. BTW, which Keepall are you eyeing on?

I suggest the 50 for car travel, no need to get the strap if it will be riding in the car.

For air travel, get a rolling case. The keepall is much too heavy to lug around in the airport in my opinion, and you certainly don't want to check in lv.

Just curious... I have some travel coming up and would like to get a Keepall. What sizes do you love and find perfect?? And does anyone know which is the largest one that meets carry-on limits?

Kenzo is right 55 is the biggest possible to carry on, but I own 60. I personally don't think that the strap is very useful because when 60 is full it weighs about 18 kilos which is too heavy for me to carry on the shoulder