Keepall questions

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
NE Ohio
Just curious... I have some travel coming up and would like to get a Keepall. What sizes do you love and find perfect?? And does anyone know which is the largest one that meets carry-on limits?

kenzo89

Call me Kenny.
May 2, 2006
London, England
55 is the largest that you're allowed to carry on but for me, the 50 is the perfect size. Make sure you get one with a strap as it gets super heavy if it's fully packed!

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
Right on Kenzo89. The 50 is perfect for carry-on. Sometimes, it also depends on the airline you're flying. I flew Delta to Myrtle Beach and they allowed me to carry-on my Keepall 60. Please please please do get the one with a strap as it can get heavy when filled. BTW, which Keepall are you eyeing on?

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
I suggest the 50 for car travel, no need to get the strap if it will be riding in the car.

For air travel, get a rolling case. The keepall is much too heavy to lug around in the airport in my opinion, and you certainly don't want to check in lv.

rebis2001

Mar 3, 2008
Just curious... I have some travel coming up and would like to get a Keepall. What sizes do you love and find perfect?? And does anyone know which is the largest one that meets carry-on limits?
Kenzo is right 55 is the biggest possible to carry on, but I own 60. I personally don't think that the strap is very useful because when 60 is full it weighs about 18 kilos which is too heavy for me to carry on the shoulder