Keepall owners: Where do you put your keys?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking into getting a keepall soon and I'm wondering where do you all put your keys? I really want to get a clochette to keep the keys but apparently they're really hard to get :sad:

2. Years ago I wanted to have a clochette myself on my Keepalls, but LV told me that it's not an option, because the bag was not designed to have one. That time I was furious, but as time went by, I started to understand that the bag would really look hideous with the small clochettes available for the Almas and Lockits.
    A few leather Keepalls were designed to have a clochette (Empreinte, (late) Naxos...), but those are bigger than the ones for the small handbags they usually have in the backroom.
    So in the end, I just attached them to my keyholder, right next to my house key.
    And at the end of the day, it is quite classy to have keys for your bags the same place as for your apartment :smile:

3. LV now sells a couchette key holder (not sure if that's the name). Very cute. If u like pink then it's a good option. It has a clasp on one end, a clochette and a key ring (gold colors) on the other end.

Btw- some SA's will do u the favor and order a clochette as a spare part. I would ask, and it's free!

4. Agreed. They aren't typically free, so I was totally shocked when my SA said it was and ordered one for me.