Keepall or Carryall?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am looking into buying a Keepall or Carryall.. I will be moving back and forth when school starts in September, so I need something hott to carry my crap in... What was holding me back from getting a Keepall or Carryall was the thought that I would never use it... :crybaby: But now I have the opportunity... So I am thinking either: a Keepall 55 Bandouliere [Mono or Damier Canvas, but I think I'm leaning more towards Mono] or a Carryall [Mono Canvas or Tobago?]... OR[/B:] a Satellite 70 or Sirius 70? :shrugs:

Keepall 55 Bandouliere: $1,080
    Mono Canvas Carryall: $1,000
    Blue Tobago Carryall: $1,850
    Satellite 70: $1,830
    Sirius 70: $1,400

p10388379_ph_hero.jpg p11238938_ph_hero.jpg p11157564_ph_hero.jpg p10333407_ph_hero.jpg p10425467_ph_hero.jpg
  2. I would do the Damier in the keepall, it stand the test of travel much better......I love the carryall too but would want it in Damier, plus you wouldn't have a shoulder strap and the carryall is smaller.....I guess it really depends on what you want to use it for.

3. i love the Mono Carryall. i like its structurednes, and it's such a cute shape too.

4. I'd go with the Mono Carryall too!!

5. damier

6. Damier is def. more masculine. I love the look of the carryall. I'm debating a purchse of one in the future myself. I think it's much smaller than the keepall though.

7. I like the mono carryall.

8. carryall

9. Keepall. But if I were you I'd actually buy the smallest pegase instead, because I have a keepall, and I'm really fed up with carrying that huge, heavy bag around everywhere, so I just imagine how easy my life would be if I could have a suit case on wheels, so I'm definatly getting the smallest pegase for most of my carry-on needs really soon. Don't get me wrong though, I love my keepall like it was my baby, but all bags gets really annoying if you have to drag it around the airport for some while.

Edit: I forgot to mention - the damier keepall. I don't know about you, but my palms get really sweaty when I have to carry it around the airport and stress and stuff, so it's really difficult to protect the naked vachetta then.

10. a keepall in either mono or damier because that is what i want to purchase as a carry-on travel bag but go with what you love more.

11. Damier Keepall;)

12. If you're going to be moving a lot of stuff back and forth, I would definately say the Damier Keepall 55 with the strap so that you can be hands free for everything else. I have the monogram 55, but it's annoying holding onto it. I originally bought the Carryall but exchanged it for the pegase 60 because the carryall had so much vachetta and I KNEW for a fact that it would be trashed after a few months. Hope that helps!

13. Damier!!!

14. Damier keepall . . . that's what I'm about to purchase to use as a back-and-forth-from-school bag. I loved the Carryall in pictures but when I saw it in person . . . it's a bit too small. It looks too much like a purse to me.

15. get a Tobago Carryall - it's the right size for overnight and everyday use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice