Keepall interior smells musky

keepall89

Oct 2, 2015
Hey guys! I read that the best way to store Keepalls is by keeping them stuffed and in their dustbags, So I've been storing new-ish DE 55 Keepall stuffed with blankets/pillows inside my walk-in closet. However i pulled it out yesterday and noticed a slight humid musky smell coming from the inside. I'm afraid the smell might get worse (maybe even mold) if I don't take action soon.

I think the blankets might be keeping too much humidity inside the bag. What do you guys use to stuff your bags to avoid humidity?

Any tips are welcome!

:heart:

Hey guys! I read that the best way to store Keepalls is by keeping them stuffed and in their dustbags, So I've been storing new-ish DE 55 Keepall stuffed with blankets/pillows inside my walk-in closet. However i pulled it out yesterday and noticed a slight humid musky smell coming from the inside. I'm afraid the smell might get worse (maybe even mold) if I don't take action soon.

I think the blankets might be keeping too much humidity inside the bag. What do you guys use to stuff your bags to avoid humidity?

Any tips are welcome!

:heart:

The best way to store a Keepall is flat and folded (the way they are meant to be stored!).

As for the smell problem, you might be right: one of the item you used to stuff the bag may have been slightly humid.

Last edited: