Keepall Dimensions?

richy2010

May 6, 2013
California
Hi as some of you may already know i recently purchased a preloved infini KA 45. I just compared it to my monogram KA and the infini one looked bigger. I found that odd so i pulled out the measuring tape and the mono KA measured at 17.7 inches which is 45cm. On the other hand the infini KA measured at 18.75 inches which is about ~47.6 cm. I started thinking since this KA is actual leather is it possible that it has stretched out over time? Is this normal? Now I am questioning the authenticity of this KA.

Thanks so much!!

Reactions: shall

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.instagram.com
I am not sure if LV allow people to cut materials, if they do. Maybe the workers are cutting them at different frequency lengths due to pressure of being fast and accurate. Not a easy skill to be both. :amuse:

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
I am not sure if LV allow people to cut materials, if they do. Maybe the workers are cutting them at different frequency lengths due to pressure of being fast and accurate. Not a easy skill to be both. :amuse:
It's cut out by machines.

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
mostly at work
I think that is possible because the limited Speedys I own are a tad larger than my regular Speedys in 30. And I all got then in store. And as I remember also the Speedys in Epi are also slightly differently sized than the normal ones as I remember also slightly larger. Someone correct me if I am wrong.