Keepall 55....Damier or Mono??

Which is one better?

• Damier Ebony Keepall 55

• Mono Keepall 55

Results are only viewable after voting.
the damier keepall is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous....it just looks so lux! i used to love the mono keepall too (only style i like mono in) but i definitely love damier more now, esp since it's so carefree!

as an avid lover of damier i must say damier. i have the damier pegase 70, damier keepall 50 and damier keepall 55, you should see the looks i get when im strolling threw the airport. i think most people dont even realize that is LV, its so elegant and classy.

Well mono is really nice. But for me, I don't think it practical getting a luggage bag in mono with all the vachetta to worry about.

I prefer damier as its less fuss and you might actually use it for luggage instead of worrying so much about vachetta.

same with me.. I fuss over vachetta WAY more than I actually should, lol :P
actually I fuss over all my lvs waaay too much to be able to comfortably check my luggage in.. I've only ever done carry-ons LOL :sweatdrop:

Omg! Your KA looks so scrumptous! hahah. I can't wait to get mine. I hope its from France or Spain! Now I just need to save money for a mono purse...(I sold my first and only mono...Tivoli GM today :crybaby:). I just think a different size would suit me better. Any thoughts on the Manhattan GM?? I've been lusting after her for a while! :drool:

The Manhattan GM is fabulous! It can be heavy at times but it is such an eye catcher. It can also be worn on the shoulder. Go for it! The Galliera PM is also a very nice bag.