Keepall 55....Damier or Mono??

Which is one better?

• Damier Ebony Keepall 55

• Mono Keepall 55

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any thoughts on the Manhattan GM?? I've been lusting after her for a while! :drool:
I had the Tivoli GM and sold it as well. I had the Manhattan PM and gave it to my mom. As far as the GM I really can't say. But I can say that by far my favorite mono bag right now is the Galliera PM. I keep going for it and yesterday I put it away to give some of my other bags a turn. You should definately try it. Let us know what you decide!!

I always find the mono very pretentious... sorry.

I voted damier bec. it's more under the radar and subtle which is the way I'd want to come across when traveling. To be honest I wouldn't buy LV luggage bec. I wouldn't want people to get the impression I had money when I was traveling bec. I have a paranoid cautious personality. But if I were to choose between those two I'd go for damier, but I'd go for epi even more than damier bec. that's even less recognizable.

LondonSoho, is that your opinion on all LV mono or just for luggage? I also find myself feeling that way about LV luggage, but I am a lover of mono handbags and accessories, but not luggage bec. I can't help but feel that way as well, it's just my gut reaction when I see that kind of luggage. It's weird how I love LV mono and yet am anti mono luggage at the same time, kind of a strange inner conflict, :confused1:

I voted damier bec. it's more under the radar and subtle which is the way I'd want to come across when traveling. To be honest I wouldn't buy LV luggage bec. I wouldn't want people to get the impression I had money when I was traveling bec. I have a paranoid cautious personality. But if I were to choose between those two I'd go for damier, but I'd go for epi even more than damier bec. that's even less recognizable.

LondonSoho, is that your opinion on all LV mono or just for luggage? I also find myself feeling that way about LV luggage, but I am a lover of mono handbags and accessories, but not luggage bec. I can't help but feel that way as well, it's just my gut reaction when I see that kind of luggage. It's weird how I love LV mono and yet am anti mono luggage at the same time, kind of a strange inner conflict, :confused1:

hahha. you're so cute. it's that inner demon inside. lol. the only conflict i have right now is with my checking acct! wish i had more money to buy more LVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvv!! hahahah :nuts:

definitely damier for worry free travel! Mono is classic, but the vachetta straps are a harder to care for than Damier's chocolate leather. Also if some one else is helping you load/unload, they might not care for vachetta straps the way we do, kwim?

I voted for Damier but am having the same debate- I was thinking the damier until I saw the catalog pic on LV's website and it shows a gal w/ the 55 mono and the pilot sunglasses -(bought them 4 my son & now a pair on the way for me-he-he) The pic looks so each & chic-soft in a way so I am leaning towards the mono bt worried the minute I do they will come out with a keepall in vernis- that would be my preference!
Can't wait to see what you get!

I voted for Damier but am having the same debate- I was thinking the damier until I saw the catalog pic on LV's website and it shows a gal w/ the 55 mono and the pilot sunglasses -(bought them 4 my son & now a pair on the way for me-he-he) The pic looks so each & chic-soft in a way so I am leaning towards the mono bt worried the minute I do they will come out with a keepall in vernis- that would be my preference!
Can't wait to see what you get!

hahah. i was staring at that same picture!! she looks so fabulous and mellow. totally rocked the mono ka55. ill take pics as soon as my 1st luggage piece comes in!! im crossing my fingers for your vernis KA!! WOWza!!:wtf:

They are both gorgeous, but for SOME Reason I like damier better for guys and mono better for girls. I do like that damier is more under the radar and the leather will wear better, but I think older mono keepalls are beautiful