Keepall 50 vs OTG GM for carryon. Which fits more?

Which fits more?

• On the go GM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keepall 50

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

BrandSnob

May 2, 2014
Hello all!

I’m wondering if anyone has both of these bags and can say which can fit more inside? Especially when used as a carryon? I do think I will eventually get both, as an OTG can double as a carryon and beach/pool bag and weekend bag, but just wondering if you could only use one for a trip, which fits more. Thanks!

I don’t have a Keepall but I will say that it might work better as a plane carry on since the on the go is kind of stiff and big and hard to fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment, plus it doesn’t zip. I took my Khaki Onthego on a plane and ended up scratching it.

I have both bags and the Keepall fits a lot more. The Keepall is more pliable than the Onthego so you can squeeze more into the bag. Plus it zips up, which makes it a much more secure option for travel.

The keepall is a black hole and fits an astonishing amount of items. Think Speedy on steroids. I don’t think it’s even close, regardless of “specs” and dimensions. I would probably say the 45 even fits more.

Reactions: BULL
Keepall by a long shot. I have had both (sold my OTG). The keepall is a much better travel bag. I like my Neverfull GM better than the OTG for travel, for what it's worth.

Reactions: amgRealtor