Keepall 45's - Practical?

1. So I desperately want a Keepall 45 Cerises or a Monogram Canvas.

How practical is it? How much does it fit? I want to use it for toting around spare clothes, etc etc other crap in my car that I don't want floating around in my purse-babies.

Is there a market for these out there? Are they even practical for my stated purpose?

2. I have the 45 in monogram.I love it.It is my carry on bag.It holds alot.Change of clothes,toiletries,book.water bottle.

3. yeah I had one in epi and it was the best thing...sadly I wanted it as a luggage bag so I traded it in for a 55 in Mono and pochette...

I think it'll be great as an extra clothes carrier...

hope that helps..

4. If you can, get the Keepall 45 w/strap...It's true it does hold a lod but can get really heavy. Something to consider if used as a carry-on.

5. Yippie !! I love Mr. West too !! :amuse:

I love the college dropout bear, so cute !

6. i love the keepall 45's! perfect size for that weekend trip.

if i had the money, i'd two of each color.. 2 monogram, 2 white mc, 2 myrtille epi, 2 black epi, 2 mocha epi, 2 mandarin epi... and 2 taiga, 2 utah! lol.

7. The 45 Is A Great Size!

8. It looks like a great size. Was it made in cerises?

9. yes. =]

it's the smallest keepall, so they make it in every LE line except the MC eye love stuff.. they had their own luggage.. and CB... though a CB Keepall woulda been TDF! gah.

10. Oh I want a Cerises or MC Keepall in the 45 or 50 (no cerises in the 50)

BAH! to be a broke student. ;)

11. MC keepall in the 50 doesn't exist either.

12. I would LOVE a keepall 45 for luggage (carry on of course, I would never check anything LV, or designer for that matter!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice