Keepall 45

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have a keepall 45 and if so could you post some pictures of you carrying it?

I am interested in the 45 for an overnight bag and am wondering what the size looks like.

Thanks!!! :smile:

2. i am interested in seeing it on someone too:P

3. bump

4. hey kimm, let me go through some threads and try to find you a pic. just give me 5 mins, im also outlining the fall of the roman empire for a paper. :sigh:

5. Thanks Sophia....I tried doing a forum search but could not find pictures anywhere!! Maybe you know where to find them better than I do!!

I appreciate your help!!

6. Bonjour, I use a KEEPALL 45 as a gym bag. It can carry a lot. I've put a large Purseket inside for little things. For information : I'm 5,7 and 130 pounds.

100_0001.JPG

100_0002.JPG

100_0008.JPG

7. [​IMG]

Here's my vintage Keepall from the eighties. In this pic, I am standing on a chair and am five feet tall!

8. I really need to get this bag!!! Thanks for the pics!!!

9. Hi, I am a novice about Vuitton products also. Could someone post more pictures of what the Keepall 45 looks like when carried? Does it make a good day bag? I can only see two pictures. Thanks very much. I am truly interested in this bag!

10. it's not really a day bag.. it's actually luggage.. if you want something of that size or similar.. the speedy 40 should be enough but that thing is ginormous as it is..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice