Keepall 45

1. Can this one come with a strap? Is the strapped model discontinued?

Does the airport allow this size as a carry-on?

2. You can get it with or without the shoulder strap. The one with the strap has vachetta strips along both sides with a ring for attaching the strap. The one without doesn't have anything on the sides, just the handles. Both come with a handle loop for holding the handles together.

No, the strap model is not discontinued.

Yes, it meets the maximum carry-on restrictions.

I just bought one and it will arrive by Friday!

3. I have the 45 and love it.I have the one with strap but never use the strap.I just like having the option to use a strap if I need it.Honestly the strap messes up my clothes when the bag is packed and heavy.

4. mgatlin & addictedtolv where did you purchase yours?

5. I Have a Keepall 55 with strap, but I never attatch it.

I opted for the 55 vs the 45 because the 55 is technically the maximum sized Keepall you can carry on.

6. E-luxury

7. The reason I bought the 45 versus the larger Keepalls is b/c I am only five-feet tall! Anything bigger would be too big on my frame and I would feel like I am lugging a huge suitcase around. Also would probably be too heavy for me to use as a carry-on.

8. I want a keepall now so bad! But I'd want the Tobago, Epi, Damier, and disc. mini mono initials before I'd get the mono canvas.

9. If you're concerned about the size, maybe a trip to the store would help. It's definitely good to see the bag on you. If you don't have a store close by, maybe sporting a duffle bag for size comparison would help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice