Keepall 45 Club!

I have just bought the 50 and think the size is perfect. I checked a number of airline websites to check the size and this was the maximum to which of them would allow...although i think there was only one that wouldnt allow the 55. To be honest, i think the straps are pretty pointless, i tried both and decided i would never use it anyways.

As long as you don't PACK the bag FULL you can even fit the 60 as a carry on becasue it folds over on itself. I personally like the 45 or the 50 the most! The 55 and the 60 get too heavy!

ughh. I just get sick to my stomach when I look at these auction websites and even consider for a second buying. I'd rather pay a few extra hundred to buy from the boutique and have a piece of mind AND get it brand new.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

I have 3 keepalls. I have a keepall 50 with strap and I LOVE it to death, get the strap, it will save you, I SWEAR lol. also the 55 is the largest to go on the plane but its HUGE and I hate it haha.

ok...so after nothing came up on my searches....I just typed in let-trade.com and found the website.

Is this site reputable? or is it like ebay? (buy at your own risk)
They are very reputable and MANY people on this forum buy from them. They are authentic, but the only downfall I have heard is some things may smell like mothballs because of the humidity in Hong Kong.

just a question..can someone who has multiple keepalls post a picture of the 45 and 50 side by side. I want one too, but not sure which size. I want one big enough to use as an overnight or weekend bag and still be able to use as a carry on.

i have been traveling with my 55 and have not encountered any problems with it being too big as a carry-on. with a 45, you can get away without having a shoulder strap. it is pretty light even if it gets stuffed. this is just from my experience though.