Keepall 45 monogram empreinte reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! Just wanted to share with you my most recent purchase that I literally just unboxed for the first time right now. My new to me Keepall 45 monogram empreinte leather in aube. First time purchase from Vestiare Collective. Highly recommend that site after receiving this beauty at less than half the retail price. It's pretty much brand new. Previous owner only used twice.

image.jpeg

2. Heart dropped. What a beauty :heart:

3. Congratulations !

4. LVOE!!! Congrats!!!! :woot::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
    I seriously wish this keepall was popular. Too bad it pricey for me to afford. :crybaby:

5. It's even better in real life.

Thank you!

I really don't know why this Keepall doesn't have a bigger following. Before purchasing it I tried looking for reviews and more info about it but I couldn't even find a single one. It's absolutely stunning in real life. I agree it's very pricey but I couldn't believe my luck when I found this beauty on VC for the price I got it for.

6. It a well deserved luggage bag to have in your collection! :biggrin:

7. Beautiful keepall!

8. beautiful. Congrats

9. Wow!! Keepall in empriente!!! Huge congrats on this stunning piece!

10. Very nice!!!

11. Marvellous colour.

12. Congrats ! Such an uncommon and amazing bag

13. gorgeous - congrats!!

14. A beauty! Congrats!

15. Wow! It's stunning! Congrats! Aube is my all-time favorite color.