Keepall 45 Club!

Anyone purchase the monoglam keepall? what are your thoughts on that? I got mine and debating if I should keep, it's my first keepall. Appreciate any input
May I ask what's the reason you bought it at the first place and what's the reason now you thinking of return it? That may help to answer your question.

Reactions: TC1
May I ask what's the reason you bought it at the first place and what's the reason now you thinking of return it? That may help to answer your question.
I don't have any LV luggage and thought keep all 45 would be good weekend bag or carry on bag. I am having second thought because of the material, I don't know if it will durable for carry on.

I don't have any LV luggage and thought keep all 45 would be good weekend bag or carry on bag. I am having second thought because of the material, I don't know if it will durable for carry on.
If you worry about wear, then it’s best to use it only for travel in car or use a different bag. :smile:

Since they put leather on the bottom, my guess is that they also don't trust the Monoglam with the elements. Once my SA told me that he never recommends getting the Keepall in anything but the classic canveses. These bags were designed with that in mind. Seasonal pieces are fun, but any novelty material is a gamble. And nothing is as resistant as their tried and tested PVC. I am very curious how Monoglam will end up in like 5 to 10 years. This is a test drive.

I am contemplating between a speedy 20 vs a keepall 45.
- I don’t fly much but do drive to Miami and partake on cruises.
- In the case of flying, which planes or airlines does the 45 not fit well?

I’ve never flown first class and don’t have plans to do so. I think it would pain me to squish a $2k+ under my seat. Thoughts?

I am contemplating between a speedy 20 vs a keepall 45.
- I don’t fly much but do drive to Miami and partake on cruises.
- In the case of flying, which planes or airlines does the 45 not fit well?

I’ve never flown first class and don’t have plans to do so. I think it would pain me to squish a $2k+ under my seat. Thoughts?
I have the 45 in Macassar and it fits under the seat in front in the Coach cabin
It would be in the way if you're really tall I suppose but I am 5'4" and no problem. It counts as a 'personal' item by the airlines if you put your purse inside.

I have the 45 in Macassar and it fits under the seat in front in the Coach cabin
It would be in the way if you're really tall I suppose but I am 5'4" and no problem. It counts as a 'personal' item by the airlines if you put your purse inside.
Thank you for sharing. I’m 5’2” so this is helpful.

I like the Damier graphite since my luggage is dark gray. I also generally travel wearing silver rather than gold.

Thank you for sharing. I’m 5’2” so this is helpful.

I like the Damier graphite since my luggage is dark gray. I also generally travel wearing silver rather than gold.
Yes. Damier graphite is a great choice and no vachetta to worry about. Mine has silver hardware, too so I had my initials done in silver on the luggage tag. I'm using it this weekend for a car trip.

Wow! I didn’t think it can fit that much! Thank you for sharing.

I watched a video that made me reconsider this purchase, which was now confirmed by you - it can get heavy. I think I rather buy something else before the keepall 45.