Keepall 45, 50 or 55....help!!

I think you'd go for Keepall 50 if you're looking for carryon :smile: I've in 55 & 60, too but the size of Keepall 60 not too many bigger than Keepall 55. Keepall 55 measuring around 57cm

Wow, seems like everyone loves the 50! The 50 it is, now I am not sure if I am going to get the strap or not - that's next on my decision list...now I just have to wait for my ****** check to come in - to be mailed out on the 15th and then I am off to the LV store....yippee!!!

Hi LVoely ladies,

This is my first ever thread here, kinda new here :biggrin: anyhow, I am contemplating on whether to get the keepall 45 or 55? well I already purchased the 45 online but I can always exchange it though. I'm gonna use the bag for weekend sleepovers with my son, so I was wondering if the 45 is too small for that?

THanks!

I think the 45 is way too small. I went a long time convinced I was going to buy a 45 and then when I had it in my hand, it just looked like an oversized purse. Go with the 55. Or 50. Even though 50 isn't that much bigger than the 45, it just looks better.

Reactions: celine666666