Keep White Compact Curieuse Wallet Or Exchange

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys on fri I got the white compact curieuse wallet to beat the price increase. I now know that the black and amethyst are out now. If you were in my position would you keep the white or go for one of the other colors? I have the Celeste emp speedy b and a black mahina l as well as a couple other bags. Also if I exchanged after the price increase would I be charged extra? Thanks!

2. I think I would exchange for black. White purses aren't usually a good idea IMO, will get marked from money and general signs of use. Good luck:smile:

3. Oh, and no you shouldn't be charged extra

4. I have also been wondering if $ bills would rub off on the Emp Neige wallet of any type. I haven't been able to get any information about that yet so I have decided to hold off on a Neige Emp Wallet until I know.

5. You might get charged since it's not the exact item. I would call today and tell them what you want to do. That way since you called before the increase they might let it slide..
    Good luck

6. +1 definitely agree, exchange.

7. I would exchange....I think you should be ok as but I would call and talk with your SA.

8. Thanks for the suggestions. Anybody else have any thoughts?

9. I have the white MC Sarah and have used her as my only wallet for over a year and she is as white then as she is now. But I don't rub my bills all over the canvas, and not sure why a person would?

If you hand carry the wallet a lot, then it may get dirty, but pretty sure that is why they invented leather cleaner.. Enjoy your wallet, I bet she is stunning.

10. Agreed! No matter how careful I am with my bags, white always makes me nervous lol.

11. I am in love with the black :smile: I just ordered the black yesterday after my SA had sent pictures when she got them in.