Keep Wearing Pointy Toes?

1. Hi everyone -

Just wondering. Who else is going to keep wearing their pointy toe shoes even if the fashion mags say they're "out". I KNOW I will. I really do LOVE the look of a pointy toe peeking out from under my pant leg or making my favorite skirt or dress look just right! Now that I'm a pointy girl - I just can't go back!

Andrea

2. I may not buy anymore, but I'm going to wear the ones I already have. I'm short and pointy toe shoes make me look taller.

3. I am!

Pointy toes will never be "out." They are classic. Nothing better with trouser suits.

4. Agreed! I don't think any magazine is going to declare pointy toes "out." Pointy toes are the dependable silhouette Manolo and Choo built their empires on!

5. LOVE pointy toes! I will definatley keep wearing them. I have a long torso and shorter legs and pointy toes definatley elongate my legs.

6. I'll keep wearing them, besides I think they look great with pants, ballet flats and rounded toe shoes just don't work as well or look as professional IMO. What I think is really out are these clunky, ugly work shoes people insist on wearing.

7. :yes: theey have to burry me in mine that´s for sure

8. I love pointy toes! They are so flattering!!

9. i don't think pointy toes will go out of style either. and even if they did, i'll never stop wearing mine, especially my Manolo Mary-Janes :yes:!

10. My pointy shoes and I will NOT go down without a fight!

11. I'll keep wearing them too. I like pointy heels and I think they go with everything! I'll never be able to stop wearing my LV monogram pantent heels.

12. I'll always wear mines. I also don't think they'll go 'out'.

13. I will never stray from pointy toed shoes. They make petite women like myself seem a bit taller.

14. I never wore them in the first place. My guy friends all call them gnome/troll shoes so that sort of killed my mild like for them.

Besides, I wear a size 8, they look postively goofy on me.

15. That is so true! Nothing worse than a nice dress or pantsuit ruined by an UGLY pair of shoes! Pointy toe high heel pumps or slingbacks just add that little something extra to any outfit - they really are the perfect shoe IMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice