Keep these CL Flats? Yay or Nay?

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Hey ladies I just got these in the mail today(ebay purchase). I am a nut about black patent flats and I got these to add to my collection. I want to know what you think. The vamp is low enough that I wont have that pinching issue abouv my big toes, but it is so low that I think they might look odd on my wide-ish feet. Should I keep them and just vow to always wear stocking or tights with them? I need your opinions:heart: please.
TIA:flowers:.

Photo72.jpg
Photo69.jpg
Photo67.jpg

Honestly? They do seem to be cut quite wide and the low vamp is not the most flattering shape for your foot. I think you could get better :shrugs:

That's what I was afraid of. They are comfy but they gape in a really weird way. I think they are cute from the side but they look a little to freaky from the top right? I'm so in LOVE with those Black Grease Balacortas but I just know that they are going to hit me in that bone right above my big toe. IDK, I might order them just to see but I'm afraid I'm going to be heart broken if they don't work.
Thanks for the honest opinions:flowers:

I think they look good on you.

I just wouldn't wear it with a dress. Maybe some trousers and capri pants with a button down and a vest over it. almost preppy.

I actually really like them. I have lots of black flats and am always buying more (great for walking around the city). Theese would look great with black tights. If they fit you well and are comfortable, then I would keep them.

That's what I was afraid of. They are comfy but they gape in a really weird way. I think they are cute from the side but they look a little to freaky from the top right?
They look cute from the sides, but looking from the front, they make your feet wider. You can probably make them work wth slacks, as others have already mentioned.