Keep these CL Flats? Yay or Nay?

Thanks Ladies for your honest opinions:flowers:.

I think I'm going to send them back. I like that they are kind of interesting and funky but I don't think I can deal with the gaping. I would rather put the $$ towards a pair that is perfect for me. I'm a quality over quantity kind of girl:heart:.

I thought those look fine. Must say they are not the best but they are quite unique and if they are comfy and you are collecting black patent flat, it may be a nice addition.
I guess it all depends on how much you spent on them vs how much you like them. My flats are usually a lot cheaper than my heels. That's because, IMO, cheap flats can be comfy and pretty while cheap heels just makes my calves and foot veins bigger and kills my joints.
I'll make it simple: will you miss it if it's gone?

I thought those look fine. Must say they are not the best but they are quite unique and if they are comfy and you are collecting black patent flat, it may be a nice addition.
I guess it all depends on how much you spent on them vs how much you like them. My flats are usually a lot cheaper than my heels. That's because, IMO, cheap flats can be comfy and pretty while cheap heels just makes my calves and foot veins bigger and kills my joints.
I'll make it simple: will you miss it if it's gone?

These were a rather good deal ($129.00), but I would rather spend more $$ and get it right. That's why these are going back.

I am sorry, but they are not my favorite. I think it's a little strange how it makes yoiur foot look wide. The Black Grease Balacortas would be a gorgeous alternative though. Sorry!

Thats what I was going to suggest. I think yours would be great if they were round toe, but I think that the little square toebox at the very end looks a little weird. I am not sure those would be flattering on anybody.