Keep Sunset Blvd (buy new strap?) or sell?

cherylc

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
i've had my amarante sunset boulevard for a few years but she's almost brand new cause i've only used her a handful of times. i've been thinking to sell it for a while but feel lazy.

the thought occurred to me that i could try and buy a cross body strap and start using it more on the regular. cause right now i find it dressy and not for every day. has anyone done this? i saw there is an amarante strap i can buy for $350. i wish there was a gold chain strap i could get instead though! or better yet i wish there was a purse besides the alma bb (already own in another colour) that comes with a strap that is detachable. is there one that would match my amarante? sometimes i feel it's not worth it just to buy a strap for $350. i'd rather spend more and get a purse along with it. lol. :P

here's a pic of my sunset blvd for those who forget the style:

c964caa7-9b06-420d-a914-bd4a70b55774_zps3b7625dc.jpg

or should i just sell it?

There is a seller on eBay that sells gold chain straps.. K-craft, there has been a few people here on TPF who have purchased them to use on a pochette to use cross body.. Check out the clubhouses for pics, maybe that could be a more inexpensive way to use your lovely bag more often! :smile:
Also, on YouTube there is a video on this with the gold chains from eBay and using them on a pochette NM by NastasiaM53, I believe it's a 2 part video of comparison between the Eva Clutch and pochette NM. She lists the numbers and lengths of the chains from K-craft in the information below her video too!