keep speedy lock on?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi,

this is a silly question, but do you guys leave your lv locks on the speedys/? i took mine off, and stored them thinking that i would never really use the lock, (probably lose it)... but in alot of the pics the speedys have their locks on...

what do you think?

2. I think it looks cute with it on.

Just remember not to store it with the lock hanging on - give the leather a break otherwise the tab may stretch out a bit !

3. i keep the lock on. i think it looks cute that way :yes:

4. I always keep the lock on. All of my Speedys (that came with locks anyway) have them on. Even my mom's vintage one..she's never taken the lock off and neither have I but I haven't noticed one bit of stretching, even after it having been on for about 16 years.

5. I have never left it on to avoid the leather tab hole from stretching out and getting dark.

6. I keep mine on.:yes:

7. I keep mine on too

8. I keep mine on. It just looks cuter that way.

9. :yes: Mine stays on my speedy all the time.

10. I Don't Leave My Locks On

11. I leave my lock on

12. My locks are on.

13. i keep my locks on.. not the speedy but my dior bostons..

14. i have my lock on and put the keys hanging inside the loop of the closed lock. it looks cute there :P

15. I keep it on all the time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice