Keep Red Boots?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everybody! I have never posted in this subforum, but I need your advice on my new boots!

They are Franco Sarto Deep Red under the knee boots with a buckle on the side (silver) 2 inch heels. Georgous!

The maybe issue...They do not fit conformly to my upper leg/calf. They gape a little with space. I am referring to the tops of the boots as I stand in them showing a little gape. Does this make sense:confused1:

I love them, and got them for $60.00 off current pricing. Should I return because of the gaping? It is not overly excessive or anything...just some.

Your opinions are most needed. Thank you, Ghost[​IMG]

2. I've had a couple of pairs of boots that gape, but the beauty with the current fashion of tucking jeans into boots is that it takes care of the gap! I have always loved red boots and think that these boots are hot. If the boots are uncomfortable, though, you should return them.

3. The snorks! I haven't heard from you in while how is it going?
    They seem to be comfortable. I appreciate your opinion. The leather is well made and I have never had a problem w/ Franco Sarto as far ease of wear. I do tend to wear my boots with skirts and under jeans as I think my legs look funny with the current over the pants look. But...since the gap is not grossly big...maybe I can still get away with it?:confused1:

4. As long as they are comfortable I wouldn't worry about a little gaping. The boots are gorgeous! They're a keeper!

5. I would keep them if i was you, they are very sexy :heart:

6. I really like them. A lot of my boots have the gap but its nothing to worry about :smile:

7. It's going pretty good! I'm on winterbreak, which is why I have the time to haunt the boards; otherwise, i'm crazybusy with teaching and grading.:Push:

Keep the boots, they're so cute, and if the gap isn't too big, then it won't look funny. I would only worry about the gap if it was uncomfortable when walking.

8. Thanks Prada and The Snorks! Sorry~ I should have put this in the glass slipper to begin with. :yes: I am keeping them! Thanks for your advice Everybody!:yahoo:

9. they're keepers! beautiful boots.