Keep Orange/Red Lamb Mini or wait for True Red Caviar?

Feb 26, 2011
After returning my 11A Dark Red Caviar Mini, I decided to get the Orange/Red Lamb Mini. But now I'm debating if I should keep it or not.

I'm not satisfied with the color and how it has too much of an orange base. I'm REALLY looking for a TRUE RED caviar mini. Do you think it will come out later?? It's so hard to come by red Chanels. Would love your opinions!

Picture of the DARK RED mini
picture.php

Picture of the Orange/Red 12C mini
picture.php

I had the same question in mind, with the insane price increase, i'm very tempted to settle with the 12C red. (It's still a red after all, but just with more orange base)

But in the end, I decided that a true red is what i wanted the most even with the price increase and chasing. Hope this helps and good with your decision. :smile:

I am looking for a true red and ended up returning the dark red as well and thought the 12C red was too orange. Now I'm just waiting for the perfect red to show up because I know I won't be happy with settling for something I don't really want.

I had been waiting for a chanel red I love, for me, it was the 11A dark red.

I thought the 12C too orange for me....

I know the price increase is kinda forcing your hand, but honestly, I would not 'settle' for a bag.

Thanks ladies for all your help! I know I shouldn't just "settle" if I'm not happy with the bag. Especially with all these prices increases...I wonder how much my perfect red will be by the time I find her!! :rant:

Just wait. It will finally come! I think getting what you truly like is more important than the price increase although I do think Chanel is increasing their prices too much!