Keep or sell my new navy blue jumbo double flap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi! i recently bought a brand new navy blue jumbo double flap in silver hardware and i also own a black jumbo single flap in gold hardware. i'm contemplating whether i should sell one of the bags or should i keep them both.

i want to keep the navy blue because it's hard to come by as i have not seen the navy blue for some time while the black single flap is already retired so i won't find one again.

2. I would say keep it since you love it. :smile:

3. keep both! black with gold is classic. Blue with silver is hard to come by and goes with everything! i know, I am not being very helpful :P

4. I would keep both!

5. the navy is TDF!!! Congrats on getting that beauty, I would keep both, unless you "bag budget" stretch beyond your comfortable the only then would I sell the black. They both are keepers to me :smile:

6. yup, please keep both.

when i saw the navy i was sooo happy! it was a consolation because they didn't have a reissue large in ghw (still getting it as it's totally different from the classic caviar. they had a medium available, too small for me).

and since navy (my fave color) is so hard to come by i got it to get my chanel navy fix.

7. yes i love it that i kept thinking that i should just keep it! :smile:

8. i agree! :smile: should keep both i think

9. thanks ladies for your opinion! :smile: i should keep both i think since navy is hard to come by. :smile:

10. Keep it Both... Navy blue is hard to find..and jumbo black single flap is discontinued..

11. Please keep the navy blue. I know from experience. My SA contacted me about 6 weeks ago and said she just got in a navy blue with SHW and it would not be there long. I purchased it on a whim. After I got it I felt I would not use it much. I just sold about 2 weeks ago. Big mistake, big big mistake. I regret already. Keep it!!!!

12. Keep them both. The navy is a must-have in your bag collection. The hardwares are different I don't see why both look the same :smile: Keep them.

13. Definitely a keeper!

14. decided to just keep it! :smile:

15. keep both !