Keep or sell? Mini luggage vs trapeze

karolinec1

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hi all,

I've been on the Celine obsession with all of you, and at one point had 7 Celines. It's time to downsize! I will be sending one of my Edges to consignment, but my debate is between keeping or selling my mini luggage in dune or my grey croc embossed trapeze. I know this is like blasphemy on the Celine forum! Each serves a purpose in my wardrobe, but I've had them for over 2 years, and I'm kind of over the wings trend now that everyone and their brother is knocking that shape off.

Thoughts on which one to sell and which one to keep (if at all)?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I've been on the Celine obsession with all of you, and at one point had 7 Celines. It's time to downsize! I will be sending one of my Edges to consignment, but my debate is between keeping or selling my mini luggage in dune or my grey croc embossed trapeze. I know this is like blasphemy on the Celine forum! Each serves a purpose in my wardrobe, but I've had them for over 2 years, and I'm kind of over the wings trend now that everyone and their brother is knocking that shape off.

Thanks!
That is a very difficult choice. If you must keep one, I would vote for the trapeze because it comes with a shoulder strap and when you put the wings in, it turns into a pretty conservative but feminine bag that would do great in the office. Finally, I prefer grey to dune :smile:
But really, they are both great bags and unfortunately I consider both colours (dune and grey) essentials

I also vote to keep the trapeze. Although it's very popular, as is the mini luggage, I think it's more unique for some reason. Especially the croc-embossed. And the shoulder strap makes it more practical. I see the trapeze staying in style for longer than the luggage, but that's just me.

Hi all,

Thanks!
I'd definitely keep the Dune