Keep or Sell Milla

Apr 1, 2014
Hey guys! I hope you guys can give me some feedback. I've already checked out the clubhouse and I still can't make a decision. :wondering

I am purging my closet and one of the pieces that I'm stuck on is the Milla MM in DA. I've had her for a year now and have only used her a handful of times. I love the way it looks but it is just too small for my needs right now. Plus, I'm a bit sentimentally attached because it is the first LV that I personally bought for myself. I have two small kids so I carry around A LOT of things. My husband thinks I should sell it since I haven't used it much but I'm trying to justify keeping the Milla for future use when the kids are older. Has anyone here found the Milla to be so useful that I should hang onto it? Do you guys think I would regret selling my Milla? TIA!

I would keep it. The kids are only little for such a short time and before you know it you will enjoy not always having to lug the bigger bags around and just grab the milla for quick errands, school run etc. it's sentimental as well. I think it's a classic you will use again as your lifestyle changes. Just mho!

Keep it! I just bought Milla MM in DA and it's small for everyday use for me right now (I have 2 kids too :smile: ) but I'll use it on the nights out and for parties. And as crossbody with long strap when I go to see my girlfriends/ shopping etc. And DA Milla is such a cutie even just to look at! :smile:

Hey guys! I hope you guys can give me some feedback. I've already checked out the clubhouse and I still can't make a decision. :wondering

I am purging my closet and one of the pieces that I'm stuck on is the Milla MM in DA. I've had her for a year now and have only used her a handful of times. I love the way it looks but it is just too small for my needs right now. Plus, I'm a bit sentimentally attached because it is the first LV that I personally bought for myself. I have two small kids so I carry around A LOT of things. My husband thinks I should sell it since I haven't used it much but I'm trying to justify keeping the Milla for future use when the kids are older. Has anyone here found the Milla to be so useful that I should hang onto it? Do you guys think I would regret selling my Milla? TIA!
I totally get where you are coming from... I have to feel like I am using my bags in order to justify keeping them. :smile: I like to know that everything is in rotation.

Is the Milla serving a purpose that your other bags cannot? Would you use it for a special occasion when you would not have another bag to use? I bought the Milla once and ended up returning it because it was really small. I love love love the looks of it, but I already have a couple other mini bags that I can take for a date night or girls' night out. Also, if it helps, my kids are older now but this size bag is still more of a clutch for dinner or an evening out. Good luck with the closet clean out and let us know what you decide! :smile:

I also have Milla in DA. I was having the same issues of should I keep or sell. I ended up using it as a wallet in my Speedy B 35 this summer on vacation. Then carrying it as a clutch in the evenings when we went out. Worked really well. If it has sentimental value I would keep it a bit longer. I like the idea that another poster suggested attaching a crossbody strap. :smile:

I love my mono milla so much that I went and got the white multicolore one. I can understand where some of you are on the fence when it comes to the milla because it is very thin and can't hold a lot, but you have to learn to let go of some of the things you would normally carry in a big bag. Don't mean to offend, but please don't take it the wrong way. My essentials are my iphone, house key, id, credit card and some cash for date night with hubby or a quick errand to the store or an activity my kids' school. Once I stop worrying about forgetting something, it all worked out. But majority of the time, it is used as my catch all for my receipts and the little pocket holds my extra cards that can't fit in my wallet.

Op, it is a great piece so hopefully you do keep it, but ultimately the decision is yours. GL.

Thank u for all of the great feedback! I'm no longer on the fence about keeping Milla. Yoogis closet did not offer nearly enough for me to even consider letting her go. My husband was surprised that they quoted me so low. So, she stays! I'm a little bit relieved that I get to keep her.

Thank u for all of the great feedback! I'm no longer on the fence about keeping Milla. Yoogis closet did not offer nearly enough for me to even consider letting her go. My husband was surprised that they quoted me so low. So, she stays! I'm a little bit relieved that I get to keep her.

Good! You will find ways to use her...I have Mono and love the look but it is limited on space. She is great for times when you only need your phone, cards/cash and a lipstick. Glad you're keeping her!

I love my mono milla so much that I went and got the white multicolore one. I can understand where some of you are on the fence when it comes to the milla because it is very thin and can't hold a lot, but you have to learn to let go of some of the things you would normally carry in a big bag. Don't mean to offend, but please don't take it the wrong way. My essentials are my iphone, house key, id, credit card and some cash for date night with hubby or a quick errand to the store or an activity my kids' school. Once I stop worrying about forgetting something, it all worked out. But majority of the time, it is used as my catch all for my receipts and the little pocket holds my extra cards that can't fit in my wallet.

Op, it is a great piece so hopefully you do keep it, but ultimately the decision is yours. GL.
I am definitely not offended. I complete understand about the letting go part (cue that annoying Frozen song). I'm going to use her tonight when I run out to do errands by myself so I can say that I'm using her :P

I have the Milla in white mc...it's one of my favorite pieces and probably my most used. But I don't care for the typical wallet with all the slots because I tend to just throw my cards back in without sticking them in slots so I use my a Milla as my everyday wallet inside my purse. Then if I have to make a quick store run I just grab my Milla out of my bag and go. And of course it's great for things like weddings. I've also attached my Alma BB strap to it (the multicolor looks cute with the Pomme) and use it as a crossbody when I don't need a lot of things like when I go to fairs or concerts. It's a great multi functional piece!