Keep or sell Large Paraty

I have two python Paratys. One big, one small. The black one was all the rage back then- featured in many fashion magazines. But it is only reserved for winters, but the blue one I can wear all year round.

PS: The blue one I got on sale from Saks, many many years ago. It was such a great buy.

I really think these Chloe bags are iconic, please don’t sell them at a haste.

59AD0257-EC02-4D29-A5F0-9280268B5D96.jpegC65FE553-0ACF-4081-B11A-BFE31DA1451E.jpeg

Last edited:
I also have the large Paraty in a brown that looks very similar to the sepia brown. I find it to be a pinch heavy but an all-around great bag for work because it is very understated, is a sturdy workhorse, and I love the simple yet unique design of the bag. Like you, I've contemplated letting it go, but I refuse to let it go for such a loss and I really don't think it's a design that looks super dated like some of the other designs out there. Also, fashion trends always recycle itself - so though the tiny bag trend is going strong, I promise you, the large, structureless(or hobo) bags are going to come back around in full force :smile:

Reactions: CindyLC
I also have the large Paraty in a brown that looks very similar to the sepia brown. I find it to be a pinch heavy but an all-around great bag for work because it is very understated, is a sturdy workhorse, and I love the simple yet unique design of the bag. Like you, I've contemplated letting it go, but I refuse to let it go for such a loss and I really don't think it's a design that looks super dated like some of the other designs out there. Also, fashion trends always recycle itself - so though the tiny bag trend is going strong, I promise you, the large, structureless(or hobo) bags are going to come back around in full force :smile:
You and I will wait together

Reactions: sharcee
Keep it. It's a fantastic bag. I actually think it's a light bag compared to all my other Chloe styles. I have a lot of Marcie and Heloise and those are super heavy, but I still love them.

Ah I love the paraty. Actually just bought a preloved one in mint condition, medium in rock. So happy. Contemplating a large in the front pocket version in a tan lambskin....but gosh the large is quite large isn't it?! I would be the lone voice to say if you're not going to miss the bag, sell! Purging has its own joys too.

I would keep it. I think it’s a classy bag. If you don’t... where are you selling it? lol
If I do sell, I’ll let you know
Just take note that DM talking about selling to each other isnt allowed, nor discussing in open forums. There is an auction thread way down the main list, you can post a thread there to your listings. Its a given that your listing must be authentic , there are probably rules at the top in there. Not following these rules i have mentioned could get you banned, so pls be careful.

Reactions: CindyLC
Just take note that DM talking about selling to each other isnt allowed, nor discussing in open forums. There is an auction thread way down the main list, you can post a thread there to your listings. Its a given that your listing must be authentic , there are probably rules at the top in there. Not following these rules i have mentioned could get you banned, so pls be careful.
Thanks, I was saying it to be nice :biggrin:

Reactions: Roie55
Sorry. Im new here. Didn't mean to break any rules. Thanks though for the warning.

I feel this is a good time to show off some of our paraty's. My 2 medium & 1 mini.
oh, i have the orange one in large. i love it and it was a real steal - got it preloved in very good condition for 300 euro.
the paraty is such a beautiful and classic style - i own a black and a beige medium and the large one in orange. i wear them a lot :smile:

• Love