Keep or sale???

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Okay ladies, really need your input... I just bought my Dk.Chocolate Spy not too long ago and I now I want the bronze colored one. Should I... 1) Sale my dk choco spy 2)Keep choco spy and forget bronze one 3) Keep choc spy AND buy bronze one.

***I feel tooo guilty for having 2 Spy's**** Which color do you think is more classic: dk. Chocolate or Bronze????:sad2:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Lieu said:
Okay ladies, really need your input... I just bought my Dk.Chocolate Spy not too long ago and I now I want the bronze colored one. Should I... 1) Sale my dk choco spy 2)Keep choco spy and forget bronze one 3) Keep choc spy AND buy bronze one.

***I feel tooo guilty for having 2 Spy's**** Which color do you think is more classic: dk. Chocolate or Bronze????:sad2:

Both ! I love both the colours, and the metallic is so awesome, not crazy shiny, just an understated splash of colour ! And hey, if you've got the $$$ to afford both, you should enjoy to its fullest ! :lol:

Kandi

Luv bags
O.G.
Nov 15, 2005
I like the bronze and the dark chocolate so I see the problem. I say why feel guilt enjoy both of them. To me either color is classic. I wonder how you find all of these great colors. I hung around eluxury for a month waiting and finally settled with the zucca. :lol:

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Ginger said:
I like the bronze and the dark chocolate so I see the problem. I say why feel guilt enjoy both of them. To me either color is classic. I wonder how you find all of these great colors. I hung around eluxury for a month waiting and finally settled with the zucca. :lol:

The metallic is available now on E-luxury.com.

I have the dark chocolate spy and was recently going through your same dilemma of buying both. I would never sell the chocolate, it's really a keeper for me. The metallic is stunning, but I am on a wait list for 3 different color spy's now ( i will choose one,not all three!), and don't really think I will want a bag that's a bit on the loud side forever. The metallic is so unusual though, the turquise hugh in it, it's a tough call.I am instead on a hunt for a whisky paddy now - my new quest.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
^^^I have gotten a BUNCH of defective ones, and I've seen how they prep them, at least at a Fendi boutique here in HI. I have a $2000+ credit and am unwilling to buy another spy bag. I'm trying to sell the credit, even at a loss, this is how much I do not want another spy :lol:

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Bent handles, spots, loose threads, you name it. I've had two and they've both had problems. I seriously need to offload this credit, and it blows because I dont even know if that credit is transferrable. Such a hassle, I wish I had never bought that bag.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
An SA brought a petrol spy out and since she knew I was particular about loose threads and such she literally took a scissors out and started cutting the bag's threads rather roughly right in front of me. It looked like she might have even damaged the bag.