Keep or return?

tbestes

O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
the Mouth of the Columbia
I have the Burberry Elmstone in white and love it. I thought I would also like to have it in black. The plain black was not available locally, but the studded black was, so I went for the studded because I am really bad about deferred gratification ;) Also, I told myself the plain black was a little TOO plain and the studded version would be fun. But now that I have it home, I'm reluctant to use it. It feels like it's just a bit overdone and it does limit what you can wear with it because there's just so much hardware happening. So...would you keep the studded version and spice things up, return it and go with the plain version, or return it and go for a different structured hobo altogether? Really would love your input bc I'm so on the fence...

_13480403.jpg _13292677.jpg

Attachments

G_aDDICT

May 2, 2015
Hawaii
I personally really like the studded strap on this bag, however i can see the difference between the stud and plain depending on which look your going for. I think its a keeper, but what other hobo did you have in mind?

tbestes

O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
the Mouth of the Columbia
I ordered the plain black Burberry Elmstone last week and received it on Friday. I'm much more comfortable with that one in terms of my own personal style. I'm returning the studded version. As much as I like the "un-plain" look, it's just too much for me. Thanks for responding!