Keep or Return?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posted over in shopping, but not as much action over there. :smile:
    So - I purchased a Rose Ballerine Empreinte Key pouch pre-loved. I have till tomorrow to decide if I'm going to keep it or return it. While it was listed as gently used – the description clearly stated that it was in excellent condition and the only sign of wear was light scratches on the hardware. However now that I have it I see that it's dirty with some dirt/scuff/pen marks. Very tiny ones - but I noticed them right away. I know that I overpaid to begin with – but client service couldn't locate one for me and I really wanted one, so I got one while I could. I wouldn't have spent so much if I had known about the marks. So I need to decide what to do with it. It was a risk I took since it was labeled gently used, and I am just not sure either way. What would you do? Return it? Or try to clean it?

2. I would return it if I were you. I don't think it's worth paying over retail, especially for something that's used. You should check Fashionphile; that's how I got my Empreinte Key Pouch in Rose Ballerine and in like-new condition for less than retail. Good luck! I hope you will find the perfect one soon!

ChicagoJess likes this.
  3. You posted on the forum twice, so you are clearly bothered by this item. Therefore I would return it.

ChicagoJess likes this.
  4. I vote return, too.

ChicagoJess likes this.
  5. I just completed the return request - thank you all.
    Sometimes I just need someone to validate that I am not being picky. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.