Keep or return?

Kami lala

Mar 25, 2009
I got this from Ideeli but am not sure whether to return it or not.. On one hand it goes well with my height (5'10") and dark brown hair, but on the other, is it just too much pink fabric? I wear a lot of black, so this would take some getting used to.. What do you think? :shrugs:

Attachments

• Linq Strapless Maxi.jpg
    Linq Strapless Maxi.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 88
I can see how you'd be hesitant since you wear a lot of black, but I personally really like it, and it sounds like it would look gorgeous on you. If you're second guessing it though, then you should go with your gut. If you don't feel comfortable wearing it, you probably won't get a lot of use out of it.

Last edited:
It's OK. I'm 5'9.5" and 110 lbs. and look good in long dresses. But I have realized that I look good in cap sleeve dresses, not sleeveless dresses, because of my really small chest and big arm muscles. It took me 10 years to figure this out. You can be as tall and skinny as you want and some things will not look good on you depending on your proportions. If this dress does not make you 100% happy, return it!

Return it and use the money towards something that you are excited to wear.

Don't talk yourself into keeping an item. I find if I need to ponder if I love it, I don't and it ends up being wasted money as I won't wear it much.