Keep or return?

Wanted to provide an update, finally got my bag last week. I stuffed it and the shape came back, and the tassel straightened out. I couldn't be happier with it!

My BFF in Canada mailed it to me, and there were surprise duties/import fees (the shipper she used assured her that the method she was using would not generate these fees) to the total tune of about $220. That was on top of full retail, so I'm a little salty about that.

The color "Sea Blue" is amazing though. A beautiful mid-tone blue with the smallest hint of teal/green.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

View attachment 4864023

Congrats on the bag working out, but I would guess that she insured the bag, that will automatically raise a red flag at customs

Wanted to provide an update, finally got my bag last week. I stuffed it and the shape came back, and the tassel straightened out. I couldn't be happier with it!

My BFF in Canada mailed it to me, and there were surprise duties/import fees (the shipper she used assured her that the method she was using would not generate these fees) to the total tune of about $220. That was on top of full retail, so I'm a little salty about that.

The color "Sea Blue" is amazing though. A beautiful mid-tone blue with the smallest hint of teal/green.

View attachment 4864023

Hi! What did you do to straighten out the tassels? I have the same issue with my bag!

View attachment 4864023
Gorgeous!! That blue! Congrats!