Keep or return - y clutch

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I got this clutch from Ann's Fabulous Finds for $550.00. Now that I have it at home with me, I am not sure how practical of a purchase it was. I need a clutch....literally don't own one but I am second myself now. It is matte textured leather...almost a saffiano leather with a tortoise shell y. Thoughts??

I would definitely keep it. Your clutch is classic and beautiful. This type of leather is very durable and weather resistant. You got it at a good price. I think its a great buy since you do not own a clutch already.

I was in the same boat a while ago, carrying all my stuff in shoulder bags, but suddenly I fell for a feminine look of carrying just few important things under my arm, and I fell in love with clutches. I took YSL one in patent (although I am faaaar from patent in my taste - but in smaller item it works well), and several balenciaga more casual clutches, and I am loving my life after work with them. Not that I have some vibrant social life, but even just going out to do errands with a clutch makes me feel that my life is more elegant ...also I saw so amny gorgeous images of Milan fashion wekk and what not, where everyone is just having casual yes stylish wardrobe, and just variety of clutches

yours in particular is a great taste because of tortoise Y, it is a gorgeous combination, and although I do not like saffiano, I like slouchier leathers (yet I have a rigid patent clutch LOL), it is an elegant and durable leather