Keep or Return WOC uneven CC and flap

goodbrand

Mar 16, 2012
Finally it's my turn for timeless CC quilted red caviar shw WOC , but I received uneven CC and flap as I marked in pictures. Do I keep or return.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 974
Depends on how much it bothers you. They are expensive so I do think that you should get a perfect one. How hard was it for you to get? If you are willing to wait for another then I would probaly return

Wow! I have never even checked my woc to see if it was even or not lol. If you have the ability to. Go to a store so that u can check yourself to see if they are even then I say go for it. If there is a waiting list then I would probaly keep it. Totally up to you though.

The pocket is fine don't worry about that. Mine is a tiny bit off too, but as long as the stitching matches well, all is good. The CC though I am EXTREMELY picky on and do my very best to find ones that are not lopsided and are in the middle of the diamond as best as possible. However, guess what? :smile: Your CC is not off by very much and you can actually turn the CC a little bit and it won't damage the bag. I figured this out the other day and was soooo happy! My new black caviar WOC I would say out of 1-10, had a 9 in terms of the CC on the front being straight and not crooked. I however wanted it to be a 10 so I took my finger nails and ever so very slightly lifted one side up and one side down and I couldn't believe what I saw! It moved a tiny tiny bit, enough where it is now perfect. The leather is totally fine, no harm done. I don't think it will work if it's seriously lopsided, but if the CC is almost perfect, it works like a charm!!! Probably only works well on caviar though like ours, as I can't imagine it would on lamb, but maybe. Give it a try on your bag and see if it will fix it enough to where you feel more at ease :biggrin:

In regard to the flap, I've noticed all are a little wonky but if you move one side up or down it should even itself out. Unless you took a ruler and found the measurements were actually off?

Last edited:
I don't see the pocket issue but the CC's are DEFINITELY crooked :tdown: and that's right in the front of the bag - the first thing people would see - I wouldn't keep it. I think you can search and still find another one somewhere. I've seen this particular style pop up a few times on the Auth Finds thread so I'm sure another one is out there somewhere! Sorry this happened to you!

The pocket is fine don't worry about that. Mine is a tiny bit off too, but as long as the stitching matches well, all is good. The CC though I am EXTREMELY picky on and do my very best to find ones that are not lopsided and are in the middle of the diamond as best as possible. However, guess what? :smile: Your CC is not off by very much and you can actually turn the CC a little bit and it won't damage the bag. I figured this out the other day and was soooo happy! My new black caviar WOC I would say out of 1-10, had a 9 in terms of the CC on the front being straight and not crooked. I however wanted it to be a 10 so I took my finger nails and ever so very slightly lifted one side up and one side down and I couldn't believe what I saw! It moved a tiny tiny bit, enough where it is now perfect. The leather is totally fine, no harm done. I don't think it will work if it's seriously lopsided, but if the CC is almost perfect, it works like a charm!!! Probably only works well on caviar though like ours, as I can't imagine it would on lamb, but maybe. Give it a try on your bag and see if it will fix it enough to where you feel more at ease :biggrin:

In regard to the flap, I've noticed all are a little wonky but if you move one side up or down it should even itself out. Unless you took a ruler and found the measurements were actually off?

Wow what a great idea!! Hers looks like it's a bit to the right though, not sure crooked but more to the right than left?

Wow what a great idea!! Hers looks like it's a bit to the right though, not sure crooked but more to the right than left?

I can't totally tell if the CC is in the middle of the diamond because of the circles in the photo. However, to me I believe she will be able to lift one side enough to where it's a lot more even.

In all honesty though, my CC wasn't as lopsided as this so maybe that's why it worked well, but I still believe the OP should give it a good old fashioned try and see what happens ;)

Im so bad i would never have noticed it! I have never even looked at my bags that closely!

Obviously you are a true perfectionist or you wouldnt have noticed. I would return or try exchange as you deserve to have a bad you are 100% happy with. Its not cheap for its size so it needs to be perfect for you!!