Keep or Return WOC uneven CC and flap

I can't totally tell if the CC is in the middle of the diamond because of the circles in the photo. However, to me I believe she will be able to lift one side enough to where it's a lot more even.

In all honesty though, my CC wasn't as lopsided as this so maybe that's why it worked well, but I still believe the OP should give it a good old fashioned try and see what happens ;)

Without circle, CC off toward to the right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 341
if you're not happy with it, return it. Because you will always look at the bag with those niggling feelings and you won't be able to enjoy it. And at those prices you should be enjoying it!

The more I look at that diamond, there is no way for it to be centered because the diamond isn't symmetrical. If you look at the bottom of the diamond, the CC is actually perfectly in the middle. It's just that the left side of the diamond is wider than the right. Have you tried shifting the CC up a bit? I'm dying to know if it worked for you.

And btw, I have come across 5 of these red WOC's in the past week and a half at a few different Neiman Marcus locations, so it's not THAT rare. You can most surely find another ;)

I don't see a pocket issue either, but the CCs would bother me on that color. I have a black classic caviar WOC with Gold Hardware that is a bit crooked as well, but due to the color I didn't mind.

I don't think it is obvious and won't return it if I were you. Understand how you feel as I have similarly noticed the deteriorating quality of chanel bags that I bought a decade ago vs recently whilst prices kept increasing ridiculously, am having second thoughts of getting another chanel bag.

The more I look at that diamond, there is no way for it to be centered because the diamond isn't symmetrical. If you look at the bottom of the diamond, the CC is actually perfectly in the middle. It's just that the left side of the diamond is wider than the right. Have you tried shifting the CC up a bit? I'm dying to know if it worked for you.

And btw, I have come across 5 of these red WOC's in the past week and a half at a few different Neiman Marcus locations, so it's not THAT rare. You can most surely find another ;)

I did 1x but won't move. I afraid the CC come off if I shifting too hard.

I'm so sorry this happened. Always seems to happen when we have waited so long!! I'd definitely take it back. Show the SA. Maybe they have some tips like the others have suggested and would ease your mind?

Thanks all. I have only 1 Boy WOC black lamb left since I sold 2 of CC WOC (dark beige and dark pink) $ for my new medium Boy Red Caviar. So, 75% will return for my next bag is Light Beige ghw or Red caviar Jumbo or 226 Reissue? Or 25% keep it?