keep or return ?? (really really need help)

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Hey guys,
I have a huge problem. I fell in love with the epi petit noe in brown. It's not available anymore so I checked ebay and found it! I bought it and now have it since thursday. it got it for 250 euros (370 dollars)
but now I'm not sure anymore ..
it's really used. and addy said it's from 1990.
I don't know if I should keep it, I'm totally confus right now.
I really like it but maybe I should return it and save for another bag.
I have the right to return it for 14 days.

maybe you can help me. what do you think about the epi petit noe at all?
would you keep or return it?
is this a good price for it?

:ty:

IMG04513-20110505-1536.jpg

IMG04538-20110508-0006.jpg

zoom.jpg

zoom2.jpg

kk.jpg

kkk.jpg

i like the petit noe in epi. i think the brown is nice. however, i can see that the bag is well used. can't comment on the price though since i don't know how much a petit noe in that color and condition goes for nowadays.

i personally don't mind getting someting pre-loved but i would want it to be in excellent condition. just my preference. not sure though how likely it is to get the petit noe in brown that was released in 1990 in excellent condition.

I would return it. Not a great price. All of my noes were around 275 usd and in pristine condition with no wear at all. That is quite a bit of wear for that price

well i got mine off ebay also...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

it's a great bag. mine was made in 1995, so bought it for 329 dollars with shipment from hongkong to singapore...

if you really don't like it then return, personally i think it is a very good buy, although it is old and used, it looks pretty new for epi leather.. to think the black or white one at boutique costs 1300 USD, i think it's a good bargain...

I agree with the other posters, if you're not in love with it and already questioning your purchase, I say send it back. Sometimes if you are patient enough the right bag will come along! Plus, if you are needing convincing how often would you really use it?

Personally this bag doesn't scream anything when I look at it. Ex gave it to me a looooong time ago and I decided to give it to his sister bc she liked it so much (with his permission, of course). It fitted her better than it did me. It's how you feel, OP. I think it's a good price you got it. It's too bulky to me, doesn't seem flattering all at. JMOP.

Only reason I buy from ebay is to buy something that's no longer available from LV store. This bag in brown color is very hard to buy and even though this bag is old, it looks like it's been well taken care and I would keep it.

I went through the same thing when I bought a yellow epi petit noe. I bought it because it's such a coveted and d/c colour (made in 1995/96/97) but ended up not feeling the love anymore when I brought her home. It was higher than the price you bought yours, which was fine but I couldn't get past the flaws that it had (stiff handles, peeling drawstring, balding lining, scratches on the body, etc). I would honestly return the one you have now because I think you would get another PN in better condition. I can handle flaws on the interior but not corner scuffs like the one you have now.