keep or return ?? (really really need help)

That amount of wear would bother me personally, but I'm not up on what is a good price/deal. If you're having that many non positive thoughts then return it for something you will totally love.

I think that the price you paid was a bit high for a petit noe in that condition.

Personally, I'd return it and keep an eye out for a bag in better condition or maybe a different style altogether if you've fallen out of love with the noe.

Good luck deciding!

I think the price seems high. How much was retail on that bag in 1990? It could be as much as you paid and for a 21 year old bag. Some of the prices for vintage L.V. astound me.

I think that's a pretty high price for such an used older noe. I priced a couple of mine from that age, at under 200. Looks to be fawn ?... I've seen those pop up from time to time. If you can get a full return I would trust your gut and return it, save for something you adore :smile: And you can always re-buy one again later if you miss it. Good luck!

Honestly, the bag doesn't look that bad to me, especially since it's from 1990 but other posters have said they found better deals and the bags were in better condition. If you have doubts, I'd return it--something else will come up. That always happens to me---I sell a bag or return it and then I find something else that grabs me! You should go with your gut instinct though....

I think you should return.
I bought same color PN on eBay in way better condition for less than what you paid plus free shipping.
Check out & save ebay seller Mikutoriri he sells a lot of Kenyan Fawn PN and Speedy's. I just recently bought a fawn speedy 30 in excellent condition from him.