Keep or Return? Pandora Pure Medium in Black.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so undecided. I got the Pandora Pure in medium in black and its gorgeous. I got it for 65% off, which is a great deal but I am iffy. I guess I am worried that its not a long term bag like for example the Gale or another more classic looking bag.

I have a few more days to decide before I can't return it. I don't really see it mentioned too much here as most go with the more classic bags.

Anyone have this and really gets a lot of use out it?? Was this bag discontinued? I no longer see it anywhere and they all went on sale lately...

2. I love the traditional pandoras....but not crazy about the pure style, so I would recommend returning it. But that's just may personal preference, as it doesn't have the versatility or coolness of the normal pandoras.

However, I think a few ladies here have them. Hopefully, they'll be able to give you first-hand experience to assist in your decision.

3. What did you decide? I think it's a very nice, clean lines bag. I do think the medium is a good sized bag - may I ask how tall you are? You got black, which is great, so it's not like you caved on a sale for pistachio green, lol. If the big size works for you, I would keep it. If you have your heart set on a different bag, I would return it. Sometimes sales get the best of us. I have several bags that I paid full price on & I am trying to sell them - new with tags and still no luck! I thought they were investment pieces that I could easily sell if I no longer fancied them. I was wrong. I don't want you to experience what's happening to me with your Pure. Good luck with your decision.

4. I returned it. I'm 5'3. It was just too big in that shape. And I never busted it out like I usually do with things I really like.

I figured that was a sign if I hadn't even attempted to use it in almost a month.

5. Im 5'4 and the small is perfect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice