keep or return mahina solar noir?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
My days are numbered so I must decide quickly. I don't know if policy is 14 or 30 days but do not want to wait until last minute. I love a lot of features on this bag but is it worth the money? I'm so torn and confused and don't want buyer's remorse. Please advise.......

IMO, its a beautiful bag..the price im not fond of, but if you know for a fact you are not truely satisfied than perhaps another bag would serve you better. Though also I cannot say because I don't know what you use your bag for, work shopping etc. but maybe try something in the azur or ebene line? or....if you want to stick with the leather go with Epi. :smile: just my opinion

I'm planning to get the Mahina L so of course I'll say keep your Solar! But if you're having buyer's remorse return or maybe get something in Empreinte?

I have a couple ebene bags (trevi GM and a Rivington) and I have 1 vernis (bellevue pm in bleu nuit). I wasn't in love with the ivory or burgundy artsy. I would like to see the darkest blue one. But I also have a mono artsy. So confused.

If I have second thoughts about a bag, it never works out for me. I always return if I have any doubts. Once a doubt, always in doubt. Have you considered the Mahina L -- it's my favorite Mahina.

Return it and hold on for a while so u can consider carefully and check out other styles. For expensive bags like this, you've got to love it to bits and if you're not, if it's just one of those 'nice-but-does-not-make-my-heart-flutter' type, I'd give it a miss.

I think if I had a nice outfit on and my hair looked good, I'd be happier with the bag. Is that silly?

No, I don't think it is silly.

My philosophy on purses is that they should always make you look and feel good/better no matter how you look or what you are wearing that day. I won't buy a bag (except for my special occasion clutch) that I feel I have to dress up to wear.