Keep or return? Help!

gagabag

Jan 4, 2012
with koalas in the bush
Do I keep or return this one?

View attachment 4812871
I don’t understand either... Why are you hesitating when you already bought it? The time to question is before, not after you paid for it.

Anyway, my rule is if I have to ask, the answer is always to return. If I’m smitten by it, I don’t need any affirmation. Good luck deciding. It’s gorgeous, btw!

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
Would love to hear why you want to return it?

i am never careful person to have a white bag... that would be the only reasom i would personally question it

Reactions: Frillylily

Mmh23

Aug 24, 2013
New Jersey
I don’t understand either... Why are you hesitating when you already bought it? The time to question is before, not after you paid for it.

Anyway, my rule is if I have to ask, the answer is always to return. If I’m smitten by it, I don’t need any affirmation. Good luck deciding. It’s gorgeous, btw!
These responses are so strange. It’s from Fashionphile so I opened the box and just wanted some reassurance. Have you guys never made a purchase and felt a bit of buyers remorse/needed some help justifying? It’s just a fun question - didn’t realize it seemed to suggest that I needed people to school me on how to shop

NYCchihuahua

May 10, 2018
It’s very cute, but if you are having second thoughts return—Chanel is too expensive to sit in the closet unused! I was considering getting this one but I’m too nervous about getting a white bag from Chanel Incase it gets dirty

Reactions: earthygirl

A1aGypsy

Miserable AF
Aug 2, 2017
These responses are so strange. It’s from Fashionphile so I opened the box and just wanted some reassurance. Have you guys never made a purchase and felt a bit of buyers remorse/needed some help justifying? It’s just a fun question - didn’t realize it seemed to suggest that I needed people to school me on how to shop
Okay, but, in fairness, we didn’t know you wanted reassurance or needed help justifying it. You just said: “do I keep or return it?” and I, for one, was confused so I sought clarification. For all I knew, you got it as a gift and didn’t love it or you were asking because you thought the CC’s were crooked or who knew.

I don’t think anyone was trying to school you on how to shop.

Hope you are happy with it now.