Keep or return Chanel bangles?

ang2383

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
hi ladies,

i bought these bangles on sale for $267 each from NM during this sale. they're really cute and i love how they look on me.

the only thing is that, is it too much money to spend on plastic? i'm okay with paying $200 and up for costume jewelry from Chanel that contains metal, but this is purely plastic so i don't know. i bought both the black and the clear one. the black has crystals that make the CC whereas the clear one doesn't have any crystal CCs. it's the bangles on the top of the picture.

i'd love some input.

i'm borrowing this picture from habanerita. thanks!

attachment.php

I like better two black or two clear paired together. If you consider to keep one then probably the black one. IMO, $267 is reasonable for a Chanel plasic bangle, it is just in line with the pricing of this brand. LV plastic and resin bangles are similarly priced as Chanel's regular price.

I like better two black or two clear paired together. If you consider to keep one then probably the black one. IMO, $267 is reasonable for a Chanel plasic bangle, it is just in line with the pricing of this brand. LV plastic and resin bangles are similarly priced as Chanel's regular price.

yes i was thinking of exchanging the clear one for a black one and i'll have two black.

this is my first plastic bangle from chanel so i'm having a little trouble getting passed the cost. it's to know the LV bangles are similarly priced. that makes me feel better.

is the crystal clear one plain ugly?

No, the clear look great on! My pal is a resin bangle maniac and these look super on her. But, if you are more comfortable in the gorgeous black ones- love them- just keep those! You cant go wrong, but really, the clear wear well.

yes i was thinking of exchanging the clear one for a black one and i'll have two black.

this is my first plastic bangle from chanel so i'm having a little trouble getting passed the cost. it's to know the LV bangles are similarly priced. that makes me feel better.

is the crystal clear one plain ugly?

Hi A! :smile: I think the bangles are really cute and agree with Martinibeach on the pricing. I don't think the metal that Chanel uses is anymore costly compared to the resin/plastic bangles. I prefer stacking bangles so if I were to keep them, I would keep both or keep none. I like the combination you have currently. The only thing that stops me from getting them is the comfort factor...bangles are uncomfortable for me so I could only wear it for a very short period of time before taking it off. GL deciding! :smile:

I think they are very reasonably priced for Chanel! LV plastic bangles are in the $500 range :smile:

I've seen those clear ones in person before - I don't care for them; they kind of remind me of those really costumey play jewelry little girls have when they "dress up".

I agree with keeping the black, returning the others and putting it towards a new set of earrings or something else!

TBH, I am not a fan. Even on sale.
I prefer the LV inclusion bangles. Keep the black and bring back the clear, or return both and put the money towards a Chanel necklace.

hi ladies,

i bought these bangles on sale for $267 each from NM during this sale. they're really cute and i love how they look on me.

the only thing is that, is it too much money to spend on plastic? i'm okay with paying $200 and up for costume jewelry from Chanel that contains metal, but this is purely plastic so i don't know. i bought both the black and the clear one. the black has crystals that make the CC whereas the clear one doesn't have any crystal CCs. it's the bangles on the top of the picture.

i'd love some input.

i'm borrowing this picture from habanerita. thanks!

attachment.php

Thanks for asking this question. I'm in the same boat. Don't know if clear pink bangle worth it but sale price is why I bought. I have the matching earrings. What should I do?