Keep or Not - Red Lambskin w/ Gold Hardware?

kuriso

O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
I need to decide as soon as possible. I just order the red lambskin flap in gold hardware on jemznjewels! I think it was such a good deal so I just had to get it but at the same time, I feel like lambskin might be hard to maintain and I'm not sure if I like gold hardware or silver hardware on the red more..will red flaps be coming out anytime soon? I know red is so hard to find!! Please help me decide asap (I want to make sure that I decide before they ship it out!) Thanks so much!! :heart:

Mods - please remove my other entry on Chanel Shopping - I'm so sorry, I posted it on the wrong section

I do prefer silver h/w on read bag, because it is lambskin it is delicate- but wont show up as much scrathes/ marks because the bag is red as opposed to a light colour

just saw the picture of the bag on your other post, it's gorgeous! if you can, you should keep it! i think it's a really good deal on this bag. i didn't think i would like the gold with red as much as i did. :smile:

394159952777778.jpg

^Is that it?

Anyhow, $1,550 is a fantastic deal. Although I would personally have preferred silver hardware, I think you'd regret passing up a Chanel flap for that "cheap". That same flap retails for about mid 2K's now since it's lambskin.

Give that bag a home!

Personally, red with gold hardware would be too overwhelming, I prefer the silver hardware better. But if you really like the bag then you should keep it, like missisa said, $1,550 is an awesome deal.

Definitely a keeper! Congratulations--what a find!

Lambskin does require more care and general watchfulness.My friend has the red lambskin e/w (w/gold HW too, and it's GORGEOUS). After going out one night discovered that the ink from her hand-stamp had transferred on the flap of the bag, a s though she had physically "stamped" the bag with the back of her hand! I don't think she was able to get it totally cleaned off.