Keep or exchange, christmas gift from BF...

Dixie79

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
Merry chritstmas to everyone:smile:

My sweet, sweet BF got me a present from LV this year. Not in a brown bag, but inside a computer box (so I din't have a clue...)
My wish was the sevigne electric epi clutch in black, but it was sold out so he asked Mowcam for advice.. She suggested the Rayure NF mm or graphite kepall 45 (both was on my wish list).

They only had Rayure GM left and my boyfriend don't know that much about LV to know the differense so he went for the kepall, who is AMAZING!!

But, he told me I can excange it for what ever I want, and he also keep telling me how cool the Rayure was, that he really liked that one....

So I don't know what to do....

I'v been looking at the kepall at a long time, need a smaller travell piece then my kepall 60 and pegase 55. The size is perfect for training ect. I love the grapithe patteren AND my BF picked it out. I also have 4 NF (Damier and mon mono MM, and mono and azur GM), BUT the Rauyre is a "now or never" deal, and my BF think it was so cool, and he normally don't like my purses.... He told me several times yesterday how much he liked the Rayure, whit the stripes and all...

What to do????

personally, if i was in your shoes, I would stick with the keepall because having 5 neverfulls would be too much for me lol. OR, I would purchase the rayure, sell one of the other neverfulls, and use that fund plus a little saving to also buy the keepall. But thats just my opinion because I like variety of bag shapes in my collection. Merry Christmas!

I'm not a fan of Neverfulls because I see them so much. You already have four, so I would opt for some variety. I also don't like the Rayures print at all; the stripes cheapen the Mono print in my opinion.

I would keep the Keepall.

I would just say the Rayure because it's limited. You can always purchase the Keepall at a later date. However, I agree with the others in this thread and sell at least on of you neverfulls!